Hobo 4 Total War Hobo 4 Total War

Glad to see this under the proper user, it's still awesome!

Btw, I just sent you a private message here on NG ;)

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you!!!!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

What a story Mark!

This is utterly beyond compare.

Amazing work guys. You've brought The Room to Newgrounds.

I'm not just saying this because I love you both (and you know what they say, love is blind) but because this is an outstanding achievement and a fantastic way to celebrate one of the best pieces of entertainment on the planet.

Vive la Wiseau!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

No one likes Booster...

I lost it when I realized that I was fighting characters from Christmas movies, Scut Farkus has given me a lot of trouble so far but I intend to go back and whoop that yellowed eyed motherfucker.

Great work.

Mockery responds:

Haha, glad to see somebody recognized Booster! So many people think he's just a weird looking pink bear. Thanks for playing!

Ach! Zombies! Ach! Zombies!

Shoe'd have been better!

While not a complete turd, something like this still needs a lot of work if you want it to be a success.

The only reason I'm reviewing it is because of the fact that your only weapon is a shoe, I found that particularly funny and the music rocked hard. Mind telling me what it was?

Harry

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Super Amazing!!

One of the funkiest flash games I've ever played.

The puzzles are tiny works of genius, the game has a really cheeky sense of humour if sadistic at times but it's totally fucking funny nonetheless and the music is just brilliantly weird. Fuckin' A!

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Finally!

Great job guys, she may be da pink knight but that game is manly, I felt like I grew about 4 new nuts during the time I played.

This game is far more about strategy than you're made to originally think, my advice to anyone getting frustrated, make constant use of your ability to move along the Y axis and dodge every attack you can, when he turns in to a spinning top you can see his zigzag pattern clearly and predict where to stand. Fight smart, stay safe, spin attack for great justice.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
MindChamber responds:

Gi Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooee

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Balancing issues with the paladin class...

But I'm looking forward to getting the Nvidia support patch so I can finally see that bump mapping in full glory.

Voice acting was solid but sometimes unconvincing.

Ye Peasantly Game Ye Peasantly Game

Sorry guys...

About the low score, but you've just gone and ripped off peasant quest from homestarrunner

Ultima-pig responds:

Even though pretty much the only thing that related it to peasant quest was the fact that you are a peasant. Ahh well, we expected such reviews.

Dayl vs. Jayku 0.5 Dayl vs. Jayku 0.5

Sorry, not so great

Okay, you can only make Dayl win which sucks, and the 'Slash' attack often doesn't work.

Dayl responds:

omg you're definitely not the third person to tell me this omg!

Sabermania Sabermania

W00T

Holy fucking christ that dude with the black mask totally owned me, this game is ace, I loved it, kudos man, it rocks!!